PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 04, 2014 – ARTICLE: WEB HOSTING SERVICES TO USE
Web hosting services. Which web hosting services are you going to use to create your website? When you build a site the website building software you use has to store those files. Web hosting services are used for this purpose, they store your files and when people go online they can see those files on the web displayed as web pages. Good web hosting services are what you should be looking for, not cheap web hosting services or free hosting it’s worth spending a few dollars a month to have fast reliable hosting for your site. Contact me before you sign up to a hosting provider and I will put you on the right track and save you a few dollars and give you a free domain.
You will put a lot of work into your site, using cheap web hosting services could have a bad effect on your site with slow loading pages, down time, and lots more problems. Think of your hosting provider as the backbone of your website, like the car engine in your car, that’s why you need to sign up to a good web hosting service.
Good Web Hosting that won’t let you down
To manage your online brand you will need to register a domain name. Your domain name is used to find your site, its the address of website. Next you need to find a top web hosting service to host your site.
How do you find the best web hosting company? From all the hosting company’s on the web. Do you have any real idea what your site is going to need to make it out there in the real world? Find out below what is web hosting, and how to choose the best hosting service for your site or blog.
What is Web Hosting and why do I need it?
Web Hosting is the service providing space on the Internet for websites. When you create a website you will want people to visit it, and to do this you will need to publish or upload files to a web hosting service.
Web hosting services work by providing high powered computers (web servers) with a high speed network for your website to live on. When someone types in your web address (such as www.2creatawebsites.com) they will be connected to your web server where they will find your website.
Your sites web pages will be downloaded on their computer as they surf your site. So its important to find and use one of the best web hosting services available on the web when you decide to create a website.
What are the Different Types of Hosting Packages?
Shared Web Hosting is the most common type of web hosting, and is also the easiest to start out on. Shared Hosting is a service where one server is shared between many customers. This offers the following advantages and disadvantages:
- Shared Web Hosting is a lot easier to use.
- Its cheaper you don’t need to pay for the whole server upfront.
- The server is preset with the most popular options and your web hosting services take care of any maintenance and security updates for you.
- You share the server resources with your neighbors if one site becomes really busy it may affect and slow down all other sites on that server.
Virtual Private Servers is like a half way house between shared hosting and dedicated hosting. VPS customers still share the physical server hardware with other VPS customers, but special virtualization technology partitions the server so that each partition has its own dedicated resources and can be configured almost like a full dedicated server. This offers the following advantages and disadvantages:
- Your website will have partitioned resources such as CPU and memory, so noisy neighbors sharing the same hardware as you will have less of an effect.
- Less customers occupy the same server, your website will have more resources at its disposal than shared hosting, but your monthly fee will typically be higher.
- The virtualization software provides much more freedom to configure your server, but it also assumes a higher level of technical experience.
Dedicated Hosting is where customers have an entire server and all its resources dedicated to their personal use. Dedicated hosting offers the following advantages and disadvantages.
- Flexibility and customization customers can choose the exact hardware and software specifications of the server to meet their needs.
- Dedicated resources and guaranteed performance customers don’t share their server resources with anyone else.
- Full control customers have full root access to their servers and can configure and tweak their setup to meet their needs.
- Prior technical knowledge is required it will be your responsibility to manage and configure the server. More expensive, the cost of the server isn’t shared with any other customers.
Looking for hosting that’s easy, reliable and lightning-fast? Click the link below
Already have a website and would like to change your hosting I can help contact me.
More Hosting Providers